Learning Journey’s Super Speakers™️: Public Speaking Workshop
(9-16 years old)
We believe in empowering children to develop a growth mindset and attaining the relevant skill sets in a nurturing environment where they will get to maximise their potential in public speaking under the watchful eyes of our encouraging trainers. The workshop will be conducted by our Principal-Founder Ms Grace Tan, together with LJEC teachers.
In this workshop, your child will learn many useful techniques which they can use for Public speaking.
- Strategies to build, plan and organise their thoughts and speech content before they speak to an audience.
- How to speak in an organised, coherent and convincing manner.
- How to project confidence using body language and variations in their vocal tonality and eye contact
- Learn how to engage the audience using verbal and non-verbal communication cues.
- Three golden rules for speaking on their feet (impromptu speech)
- Master the LJEC Super Speakers™️ framework to script an effective and powerful speech.
- Public speaking presentation in front of an audience where participants will present a topic of their choice.
Fees: $200 2hrs x 2 days workshop
Online (Zoom): 14/6 Mon & 15/6 Tue - 12.30-2.30PM
Ace Your Handwriting Workshop
(6-18 years old)
🖋️ Is your child’s problematic handwriting pulling down his/her grades? Given up on penmanship? ✒️
Handwriting is a critical component in any examination. Even with technology, the ability to write legibly is important as it also encourages learning & brain development. 🧠
Don’t worry! We’re here to help you this June holidays!
Our one day workshop aims to:
✍️ Encourage improved handwriting
✍️ Minimise penalisation for illegible handwriting
✍️ Help your child acquire useful handwriting skills & best practices
Fees: $120 2hrs x 1 day workshop
Online (Zoom) : 11 June Friday 12.30-2.30pm
Little Bosses Boot Camp
(for children aged 6-12 years old)
As featured in The Straits Times, 28 Dec 2015
Little Bosses Boot Camp aims to introduce concepts on entrepreneurship, running a business, marketing, managing money, financial literacy, budgeting, saving money, and socio-emotional related topics like bullying and empathy for others. The camp covers fundamentals of being a “boss” and what an individual has to consider when running a business, from idea and business plan conceptualization, budgeting, staffing issues, to marketing of a product or service or setting up a shop.
Ideas and concepts would be presented and explained in layman terms to the participants.
Participants will present their business plans to the class on the 2nd day.
Fees: $180 2hrs x 2 days workshop
Online (Zoom): 15 June Tuesday & 16 June Wednesday 12-2pm